Peace of mind is important when you’re driving your family around town. That’s why the Hyundai Santa Fe offers a range of advanced driver-assist features to help you feel confident and protected behind the wheel.
Opt for Hyundai SmartSense™ safety technologies to help make you more aware of your surroundings inside the 2020 Santa Fe.
- Know when a frontal collision might occur with Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection, which will apply emergency braking if needed.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning with Lane Change Assist will help you change lanes with ease.
- Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keeping Assist will help you stay centred in your lane.
- Reverse with confidence with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with stop-and-go smoothly adjusts your speed to keep a set distance between you and the car in front of you.
If you have a busy life, it can sometimes be difficult to remember certain things. The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe helps you practice safe driving, even when your mind might be elsewhere.
- Safe Exit Assist will only unlock the rear doors when it detects that it’s safe, keeping them closed if there’s a vehicle approaching from behind.
- Available Driver Attention Warning alerts you if it senses that you feel fatigued.
- Rear Occupant Alert with ultrasonic sensors helps prevent children and pets from being forgotten in the vehicle.
- Available Parking Distance Warning – Reverse helps you reverse into a parking spot without fear of hitting anything.
These and other safety systems make the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe an exceptionally secure vehicle for you and your family. Contact us here at Downtown Hyundai to learn more about this SUV and its advanced features.