Technology is what keeps us connected, and the Hyundai Santa Fe is here to help. From its standard 7-inch touch-screen display to its smartphone app, this compact SUV is ready to help make you feel more in-touch with your tech-savvy side.
Never worry about missing an important phone call again when you’re behind the wheel of the 2020 Santa Fe. This vehicle comes equipped with a range of standard and available connective technologies.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration come standard, allowing you to interact with your favourite smartphone apps seamlessly on the standard 7-inch touch-screen display.
- Voice recognition allows you to stay in charge of your technology without having to take your hands off the wheel.
- The available wireless phone charger, located in the centre console, lets you charge your compatible smartphone without needing to worry about bringing your phone cord with you.
A Link to Your Car
With the available BlueLink® connected vehicle system, you can stay in control of your Santa Fe — even if you’re not inside the vehicle. This service and its smartphone app give you access to multiple services, allowing you to:
- Locate your vehicle with ease, even if you’ve forgotten where you parked.
- Start your engine remotely, so you no longer have to worry about fighting the bitter Toronto cold in the mornings.
- Check to see if you’ve remembered to lock or unlock your doors right on your phone.
- Call emergency services automatically if you need them, giving you peace of mind on the go.
Contact our sales staff here at Downtown Hyundai in Toronto to get a closer look at these and other technologies included with the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe.