2023 Hyundai Sante Fe
You have the power of choice when you opt for the Hyundai Santa Fe, which offers four different powertrain setups.
- The standard Smartstream engine delivers 191 horsepower, 181 lb-ft of torque, 10.6 L/100 km in the city, and 9.3 L/100 km on the highway.
- This engine’s eight-speed automatic SHIFTRONIC® transmission lets you switch to Manual Mode for even more control behind the wheel.
- For extra thrills, opt for the turbo version of the Smartstream engine for 281 horsepower, 311 lb-ft of torque, and 3,500 pounds of towing capacity.
- The Santa Fe Hybrid is equipped with a 1.6-litre Smartstream Turbo engine, an electric motor, and a lithium-ion battery for 226 horsepower, 258 lb-ft of torque, and 7.1 L/100 km in the city.
- Rounding out the options is the Santa Fe Plug-In Hybrid, which has a more powerful electric motor and battery to push out 260 horsepower and an all-electric driving range of 50 km.
- Every 2023 Santa Fe comes with the HTRAC™ All-Wheel Drive system, which adapts to road conditions like snow, mud, and sand.
The exterior of the 2023 Santa Fe is modern and elegant, blending sharp colours with functional features that help you every day.
- Choose to paint your Santa Fe in one of many appealing colours like Flame Red, Stormy Sea, Twilight Black, Quartz White, and more!
- You’ll also get to adorn your Santa Fe with one of three unique wheel designs in 18-, 19-, and 20-inch styles — depending on the trim you select.
- All Santa Fe models are equipped with LED daytime running lights as well as heated outside mirrors with Blind Spot Detection indicators.
- As you move through the lineup, you’ll find even more helpful and aesthetically pleasing amenities like black roof cross bars, chrome front and rear skid plates, a dark chrome accent grille, a panoramic sunroof, and LED tail lights.
Spacious and stylish are the two words that best describe the interior of the all-new 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe.
- The Santa Fe has room for up to five and its seats can be covered in cloth, leatherette, or full Nappa leather in a variety of pleasing colours.
- Right from the start, the base trim of the Santa Fe comes with an eight-way power driver’s seat, a leather-wrapped and heated steering wheel, and heated front seats.
- Front-seat ventilation and heated rear seats are standard on the Santa Fe Luxury Hybrid, Luxury Plug-In Hybrid, and Ultimate Calligraphy models.
- Additional standard and available interior features include dual-zone auto climate control, ambient lighting, a proximity-activated smart lift gate, and a cargo area with under floor storage.
From the systems that help you find your way to the things that make your ride more enjoyable, the 2023 Santa Fe is filled with the technology you want in a family SUV.
- The standard rear seat Quiet Mode keeps the music and other infotainment sounds up in the front so back-seat passengers can rest easier.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity is also standard, letting you use all of your favourite compatible apps directly on the Santa Fe’s expansive 10.25-inch touch-screen display.
- All models come with onboard Navigation & Traffic flow to keep you updated on what the roads are like on your trips.
- Level up your tech luxury with available features like a wireless charging pad, a Head-Up Display, or the harman/kardon® 12-speaker audio system.
Keeping you and your family safe is a top priority for Hyundai, which is why the new Santa Fe comes with a long list of standard driver-assist features.
- The standard Hyundai SmartSense™ suite of safety systems includes helpful things like Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (with Pedestrian, Cyclist, and Junction-Turning Detection), Lane Keeping Assist, Driver Attention Warning, and more!
- Safe Exit Assist, which alerts you to oncoming traffic as you exit the SUV, and Rear Occupant Alert that reminds you to check the back seat are both ideal for busy parents.
- Add even more convenience with available systems like Highway Driving Assist and Remote Smart Parking Assist.
2023 Elantra near me
You can learn even more about the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe when you contact our team or visit us at Downtown Hyundai in Toronto, Ontario!
 Fuel economy figures are based on manufacturer testing and are used for comparison purposes only. Actual fuel efficiency may vary based on driving conditions and the addition of certain vehicle accessories. Fuel Economy based on 2023 SANTA FE Preferred AWD.
 All-electric driving range of 50 kilometres based on a battery capacity of 13.8 kWh and battery usage rate of 27.5 kWh/100 km. Calculated based on a fully charged battery. Based on manufacturer testing and used for comparison purposes only. Actual range may vary based on driving conditions and the addition of certain vehicle accessories.