2024 Hyundai Elantra
If you’re searching for a stylish and advanced sedan for your daily commutes, look to the 2024 Hyundai Elantra. This attractive vehicle is exceptionally efficient and comes with a long list of desirable standard features to make every drive enjoyable.
The gas-powered 2024 Elantra is the ideal blend of power and performance, letting you save money while having fun.
- Under the hood is a 2.0-litre Smartstream engine that generates 147 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque.
- With this powertrain, you can get as low as 7.1 L/100 km in the city and 5.5 L/100 km on the highway.
- You can also opt for the available N Line 1.6-litre turbocharged engine that amps things up with 201 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque.
No matter how you look at it, the new Hyundai Elantra is exceptionally stylish and comes with useful exterior features as well.
- Choose from an exciting palette of colours for your Elantra, like the scorching Fiery Red, cool Intense Blue, sleek Space Black, and more!
- Opt for the premium 18-inch alloy wheels, available on the N Line model, for a distinct appearance.
- You can also upgrade your Elantra will full LED lighting from front to back for superior visibility and a sharp look.
- Available LED turn signal indicators for the side mirrors make it simple to show your intention behind the wheel.
The cabin of the 2024 Elantra is comfortable and convenient thanks to the many standard and available amenities you’ll find.
- Every Elantra comes with standard heated front seats to keep you warm on especially chilly Toronto days.
- Upgrade those seats with available leather and include the available heated (and leather-wrapped) steering wheel to add to the premium feel of the Elantra’s interior.
- Additional optional features for the Elantra include dual-zone automatic climate control and an eight-way power driver’s seat with two-way power lumbar support.
- The available power sunroof opens up the cabin of the Elantra even more and lets you enjoy the sun and stars during your journeys.
Wherever you go, you’ll be entertained and connected with the advanced technologies in the 2024 Elantra.
- Opt for the available 10.25-inch full-colour touch-screen display to showcase vital vehicle information, navigation, and entertainment options.
- You can also split the screen in two ways for your preferred method of viewing this information.
- Pair that large touch screen with the available 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster behind the steering wheel for a total of more than 20 inches of screen space up front.
- The available Bose® premium sound system makes for the ultimate audio experience with its speakers that surround you in the cabin.
The advanced safety systems on the new Elantra will help you rest easy on your daily commutes.
- The Hyundai SmartSense™ suite of standard and available driver-assist technologies includes features like:
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Automatically adjusts your speed to keep a safe distance from the vehicle ahead as you cruise.
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist: Keeps an eye on your blind areas so you’re aware of what’s nearby when you change lanes.
- Driver Attention Warning: Monitors your attention behind the wheel and will provide an audible and visual alert if it senses fatigue.
- High Beam Assist: Automatically switches to the Elantra’s high beams if it senses a dark area and will turn them to standard headlights if other cars approach.
- Highway Driving Assist: Works with Lane Following Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control to change your speed via GPS data, highway data, and upcoming curves in the road.
- When it’s time to park in the city, the available Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist-Reverse system will apply automatic braking if you get too close to another vehicle when backing up.
2023 Elantra near me
To learn more about the Hyundai Elantra, contact our team or visit us at Downtown Hyundai in Toronto, Ontario.
 Fuel economy figures are based on manufacturer testing and are used for comparison purposes only. Actual fuel efficiency may vary based on driving conditions and the addition of certain vehicle accessories. Fuel Economy based on 2024 ELANTRA Essential.