2024 Hyundai Ioniq 5
Power Your World.
The beautifully designed IONIQ 5 marks the new standard for our EV series. Every aspect was designed with the latest technological and design advances for peak efficiency, performance and comfort for everyone in the vehicle.
Take on the world confidently with the Electric – Global Modular Platform dedicated exclusively to EVs and revolutionary new features such as available All-Wheel Drive, standard super-fast charging and an available augmented reality head-up display, essentially turning your windshield into a display screen — a first for Hyundai.
With ultra-fast charging, extensive range, and all-wheel drive, you’ll be able to go further and do more in the new IONIQ 5.
- There’s no need to wait around with the standard 350 kW DC ultra-rapid charger, as it can boost the IONIQ 5 from 10% up to 80% in only 18 minutes.
- If you just need a quick boost, charging for 5 minutes can give you more than 100 km of range.
- Speaking of range, you can go up to 488 km on a single charge in the IONIQ 5 Preferred Long Range model.
- You’ll have no trouble conquering Toronto winters thanks to the IONIQ 5’s available HTRAC™ All-Wheel Drive system with Snow mode.
The 2024 IONIQ 5 boasts a bold exterior with an exceptionally modern interior to match.
- The exterior is elevated by available 20-inch aero-optimized wheels with a distinctive fractal design, pixel-design LED daytime running lights, and a crisp palette of sophisticated colours.
- You won’t find another interior like that of the IONIQ 5, offering plenty of room and unique amenities like a Zero-Gravity driver relaxation seat and the expansive, single-panel vision sunroof.
- All models are equipped with upscale features like heated front seats, dual-zone temperature control, and a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Safety and infotainment tech
You’ll find a wealth of entertainment and safety in the Hyundai IONIQ 5 thanks to its intelligent technology offerings.
- For the first time in a Hyundai, the available augmented reality head-up display puts vital information on the screen and reacts with the world around you as you drive.
- The IONIQ 5 also allows for bi-directional charging with Vehicle to Load (V2L) that can power home appliances as well as charge personal devices.
- As far as entertainment goes, the SUV hosts a large 12.3-inch touch-screen display that works with onboard navigation, SiriusXM® satellite radio, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and front and rear USB charging ports.
2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 near me
You can learn more about the 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 by contacting our team or by visiting us at Downtown Hyundai in Toronto, Ontario.
 80% battery charge based on a Level 3 (100 kW fast charging station) charger. Level 2 and Level 3 charging cables not included. All charging times are approximate.
 All-electric driving range of 488 kilometres based on a battery capacity of 77.4 kWh and battery usage rate of 18.6 kWh/100 km. Calculated based on a fully charged battery. Based on manufacturer testing and used for comparison purposes only. Actual range may vary based on driving conditions and the addition of certain vehicle accessories.