2024 Hyundai Tucson
The Hyundai Tucson is a great option if you’re looking for a crossover SUV that goes big on efficiency, style, and technology. Offering a versatile lineup of gas, hybrid, and plug-in hybrid models, you have the power to choose with the new Tucson.
Performance and capabilities
Equipped with all-wheel drive so you’re ready for any road condition, the 2024 Tucson is primed for adventure and daily driving.
- The gas-powered Tucson has a 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine that delivers 187 horsepower, 178 lb-ft of torque, and up to 10.0 L/100 km in the city.
- Going up a bit in efficiency is the Tucson Hybrid and its 1.6-litre turbo engine that generates 226 horsepower, 258 lb-ft of torque, and up to 6.3 L/100 km in the city.
- The Tucson Plug-In Hybrid has the same 1.6-litre turbo engine as well as an electric motor for 261 horsepower, 258 lb-ft of torque, and up to 53 km of all-electric driving range.
- You’ll also have a Drive Mode Select system at the ready, allowing you to choose between NORMAL, ECO, SPORT, and SMART with different transmission, engine, and steering settings.
The chiseled exterior of the 2024 Tucson is highlighted by sharp and useful features.
- Wheels range in size from 17-19 inches in various designs, including exclusive N Line wheels on the Tucson N Line model.
- Other N Line-exclusive features include the front bumper, grille, rear bumper, rear lower lamp, rear spoiler, single twin-tip exhaust, glossy black mirror caps, and N-Line badges.
- Every model is equipped with roof side rails, LED daytime running lights, heated and power side mirrors, and body color door handles.
- When you move past the base trim, you’ll get things like rain-sensing windshield wipers, a smart power liftgate, and a panoramic sunroof with power tilt and slide one-touch operation.
- Colors available for the new Hyundai Tucson include Shimmering Silver, Amazon Grey, Titan Grey, Ash Black, Deep Sea Blue, Crystal White, and Ultimate Red.
You’ll be welcomed by the open interior of the Tucson with premium amenities and high-quality materials.
- The seats are covered in cloth on the base Preferred trim, but when you opt for higher trims you’ll get either leatherette or leather seating surfaces.
- This five-passenger SUV features a 60/40 split fold-down (and reclining) rear seatback and when you fold it down, you’ll have 2,108 litres of cargo space to utilize.
- With the rear seats up, there’s still an impressive 1,097 litres of cargo space available.
- Heated front seats and dual-zone climate control are standard so you and your front-seat passenger can each enjoy a comfortable ride.
- Other standard and available amenities include a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel; a Driver’s Integrated Memory System; ventilated front seats; heated rear seats; remote start; and 64-colour ambient lighting.
Make every journey more entertaining and connected with the advanced technology in the Tucson.
- Every 2024 Tucson comes with a large 10.25-inch touch-screen display with navigation, Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, Bluetooth®, and dual front USB ports.
- The standard Bluelink® connected vehicle system works via a smartphone app and includes helpful services like:
- Find my car
- SOS emergency and roadside assistance
- Remote start with climate control
- Real-time diagnostics
- Find a dealer
- Local search
- Remote lock/unlock
- The Preferred with Trend Package trim adds dual rear USB charge ports while the Ultimate trim provides you with a convenient wireless charging pad.
- For the best in music, Tucson N Line and above come with an eight-speaker Bose® premium audio system.
For some added peace of mind behind the wheel of the new Hyundai Tucson, the SUV comes with a comprehensive collection of advanced safety systems.
- Hyundai SmartSense™ is a suite of intelligent driver-assist features, including:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian, Cyclist, and Junction-Turning Detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control with stop-and-go capability
- Lane Following Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- High Beam Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Safe Exit Warning
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Beyond the standard systems, higher trims of the Tucson offer more security with things like Remote Smart Parking Assist, Highway Driving Assist, and a Surround View Monitor — to name just a few.
2024 Hyundai Tucson near me
If you’d like to know more about the 2024 Hyundai Tucson or if you want to take one for a test drive, contact our team or come visit us at Downtown Hyundai in Toronto, Ontario!
 Fuel economy figures are based on manufacturer testing and are used for comparison purposes only. Actual fuel efficiency may vary based on driving conditions and the addition of certain vehicle accessories.