Hyundai Car Lineup
If you’re considering buying a new car, Hyundai has a lot to offer. The three models offered by the brand are available with different powertrains and many advanced tech features to suit all kinds of lifestyles.
2023 Hyundai Elantra
- The exterior of the Elantra is superbly sporty with angular body lines, sharp LED lighting from front to back, and unique colours like Amazon Grey and Intense Blue.
- Upgrade your style with Elantra N Line and its 18-inch alloy wheels, Gloss Black outside mirrors, and Gloss Black rear spoiler.
- Standard and available premium features on the inside include leather seating surfaces, heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, a power sunroof, and lumbar support for the driver.
- Drive with confidence thanks to Hyundai SmartSense™ safety features like Driver Attention Warning and Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go.
- To help you stay connected, the 2023 Elantra offers a large 10.25-inch touch-screen display that works seamlessly with your smartphone’s compatible apps.
- Between the three available powertrains, you can experience between 147-201 horsepower, along with fuel efficiency as low as 4.5 L/100 km on the highway in the Elantra Hybrid.
2023 Hyundai Sonata
Another great choice is the Hyundai Sonata, which is also available as a hybrid along with its standard gas engine option.
- The Sonata looks similar to the Elantra with iconic Hyundai accents, but it’s slightly larger and offers more total passenger and cargo space.
- Every new Sonata model comes with useful exterior features like power heated side mirrors, LED daytime running lights, and High Beam Assist.
- Inside, you’ll find a variety of standard and available amenities like heated front seats, a driver’s Integrated Memory System, Nappa leather, 64-colour ambient lighting, and more.
- You’ll also get a suite of Hyundai SmartSense™ driver-assist systems on the Sonata, including smart features like Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist and Safe Exit Warning.
- Infotainment features are plentiful, with a standard 10.25-inch touch-screen display, SiriusXM®, BlueLink® Connected Vehicle System, and an available Bose® 12-speaker audio system.
- Depending on which powertrain you choose, you could feel the boost of 191-290 horsepower, with the most offered on the Sonata N Line thanks to its 2.5-litre turbo engine.
2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6
- Following in the footsteps of the IONIQ 5 SUV, the IONIQ 6 car offers an all-electric range of up to 581 km so you can go further without needing to stop.
- Not only that, but the 2023 IONIQ 6 can charge from 10% up to 80% in just 18 minutes when you use a 350 kW DC fast charger!
- On the outside, the IONIQ 6 is completely futuristic with its parametric pixel design elements, sharp rear LED tail lights, and aerodynamic rear spoiler.
- That modern design continues in the cabin, which includes a slimline air vent across the dashboard, dual automatic climate control with Driver-Only mode, and a 12.3-inch digital cluster behind the steering wheel.
- The IONIQ 6 features many of the same tech features that you’ll find on other Hyundai vehicles, but it also comes with standard wireless charging and rear USB charging outlets for added convenience.
- Stay safe with Highway Driving Assist 1 and Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist as well as the available Surround View Monitor that gives you a bird’s-eye view of the car.
Hyundai Cars near me
You can learn more about any of these incredible Hyundai sedans by contacting our team or when you visit us at Downtown Hyundai in Toronto, Ontario.
 Fuel economy figures are based on manufacturer testing and are used for comparison purposes only. Actual fuel efficiency may vary based on driving conditions and the addition of certain vehicle accessories.
 All-electric driving range of up to 581 kilometers based on a battery capacity of 77.4 kWh based on Natural Resources Canada 2023 Fuel Consumption Guide. Actual range may vary based on driving conditions and the addition of certain vehicle accessories