Hyundai Hybrid Lineup
If you’re looking for an efficient and stylish vehicle, Hyundai has you covered. These Hyundai hybrids release fewer emissions due to their combined gas and electric power — meaning less time spent at the pump and more time enjoying life.
2023 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid
- Powering this hybrid sedan is a 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine and a 32 kW electric motor with a 1.32 kWh lithium-ion battery.
- This amounts to an incredible 4.8 L/100 km in the city and 4.5 L/100 km on the highway.
- The striking style of the Elantra Hybrid is highlighted by the use of Parametric Dynamics on the Dark Chrome front grille and the alluring 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- Inside, you’ll find a driver-focused cabin that puts you in charge with upscale amenities like leather seats, dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, and a heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- The cabin is also home to a premium Bose® eight-speaker audio system, a 10.25-inch touch-screen display with navigation, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™.
2023 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Next up in the lineup is another attractive sedan: the Sonata Hybrid, which offers a bit more power with its efficient powertrain.
- Under the hood of the Sonata Hybrid is a Smartstream 2.0-liter engine that works with a 38 kW electric motor to deliver 192 horsepower.
- Fuel economy comes in at 5.3 L/100 km in the city and 4.6 L/100 km on the highway.
- One of the first things you’ll notice on this sedan is its panoramic sunroof that has a power tilt and slide, one-touch function so you can easily enjoy fresh air and beautiful skies.
- The cabin is exceptionally comfortable thanks to heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, leather seating surfaces, and a memory system that makes it simple to switch drivers.
- Stay informed on the go with the Sonata Hybrid’s standard Head-Up Display that projects vital vehicle information directly on the windshield ahead of the steering wheel.
- This hybrid sedan also comes with a wireless charging pad, a 12-speaker Bose® audio system, and a suite of Hyundai SmartSense™ driver-assist features.
2023 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid & Plug-In Hybrid
- The Tucson Hybrid is powered by a Smartstream 1.6-liter turbocharged engine and a 44.2 kW electric motor to get 226 combined horsepower.
- With this HEV setup, you can expect to get up to 6.3 L/100 km in the city and 6.6 L/100 km on the highway.
- When you select the Tucson Plug-In Hybrid, you’ll have that same engine working with a 66.9 kW electric motor and a 13.8 kWh battery to get 261 combined horsepower.
- The PHEV offers a bit more with fuel economy arriving at 6.7 L/100 km combined and up to 53 km of all-electric range.
- Both the HEV and PHEV are outfitted with commanding 19-inch aluminum wheels, a Dark Chrome front grille and bumpers, rain-sensing wipers, and full LED lighting.
- Additional highlights include standard and available features like 64-colour interior ambient lighting, personalized user profile settings, and Remote Smart Parking Assistant.
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid & Plug-In Hybrid
The Hyundai Santa Fe also offers both hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains, solely on its Luxury trim.
- The Santa Fe Hybrid has a 1.6-litre Smartstream engine and a 44.2 kW electric motor that creates up to 226 combined horsepower.
- This powertrain gets up to 7.1 L/100 km in the city and 7.9 L/100 km on the highway.
- With the same engine and a 66.9 kW electric motor and 13.8 kWh battery, the Santa Fe Plug-In Hybrid generates 260 combined horsepower.
- You can expect to achieve 3.1 Le/100 km with electric power and gasoline or 7.2 L/100 km combined with just gasoline on this model.
- The spacious interior has room for up to five people and features a versatile 2,041-litre cargo area with hidden spots in the back for smaller items.
- Additional amenities that you and your family will love include heated rear seats, rear USB charging ports, and a proximity-activated smart lift gate.
Hyundai hybrid vehicles near me
Whether you want a sporty sedan or an SUV for family adventures, there’s a Hyundai hybrid waiting for you at Downtown Hyundai in Toronto, Ontario!