Hyundai SUV Lineup
If you’re in the market for a high-quality SUV, Hyundai has you covered. From smaller options like the Venue and Kona to large family vehicles like the Palisade and Santa Fe, you’re sure to find the ideal SUV for your needs when you visit us at Downtown Hyundai in Toronto!
2023 Hyundai Venue
As the most affordable SUV in the Hyundai lineup, the 2023 Venue goes big on value with its style, performance, and interior.
- On the outside, the new Hyundai Venue is compact, offers a unique Denim Blue colour, and is equipped with useful power-adjustable heated side mirrors with turn signals.
- There’s also the option of a trendy two-tone look, giving the SUV a white or black roof.
- The interior is where you’ll find a host of convenient amenities like heated front seats, a dual level cargo floor, available remote start, and an available heated steering wheel.
- With the Venue’s rear 60/40 split-folding seats down, you can utilize 350 litres of total cargo space for all kinds of tasks.
- With its 1.6-litre engine and Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT), the Venue can get up to 7.9 L/100 km in the city.
- If you’re heading outside the city, the available Snow, Sand, and Mud terrain modes will certainly come in handy.
- Tech-wise, the Venue offers convenient features like wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ as well as six standard Hyundai SmartSense™ driver-assist safety features.
2023 Hyundai Kona
The new Hyundai Kona is a sporty compact SUV with responsive handling and a ton of appealing interior features that will impress anyone who takes a ride with you.
- The 2023 Kona was redesigned and given an even more athletic look, with sharp LED headlights, bold wheel designs, an available power sunroof, and available two-tone body colours.
- To match its sporty design, the Kona has a standard 2.0-litre engine and an available 1.6-litre turbo engine on N Line models.
- You can outfit your Kona with available interior amenities like premium leather seating surfaces, a power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support, and remote start.
- Stay in-the-know with standard wireless smartphone connectivity or level up with the available 10.25-inch touch-screen display system with navigation.
- Much like other Hyundai models, the Kona comes with intelligent standard safety systems, including the city-ready Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian and available Cyclist Detection.
2023 Hyundai Tucson
If you need a little more space in your SUV, consider the 2023 Tucson — a vehicle that has nearly two decades of history in the Hyundai lineup.
- With its 2.5-litre engine that delivers 187 horsepower and 178 lb-ft of torque, you can tow up to 2,000 pounds with the Tucson.
- The new Hyundai Tucson embraces Parametric Dynamics with its unique design that features hidden LED daytime running lights in the front grille.
- Offering a bit more utility when it comes to hauling items, the Tucson has a maximum cargo capacity of 2,108 litres with the rear 60/40 seats folded down.
- With those seats up, you’ll still have a useful 1,097 litres of cargo space available.
- The Tucson also has more luxury available in the form of a 64-colour ambient lighting system, ventilated front seats, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- For a premium music experience, you can equip your new Tucson with the available Bose® eight-speaker system.
- You’ll also find more standard safety systems inside the Tucson, including Highway Driving Assist with Highway Auto Curve Slowdown, which makes longer drives a breeze.
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Looking for a mid-size SUV for your family? Turn to the Santa Fe with its comfy interior, adventurous powertrain, and advanced safety technology.
- The gas-powered Santa Fe has a 2.5-litre standard engine under the hood, delivering 191 horsepower and 181 lb-ft of torque.
- You can expect to get up to 10.6 L/100 km in the city and 9.3 L/100 km on the highway with this setup.
- More power can be had with the Santa Fe Urban and Santa Fe Ultimate Calligraphy, which are equipped with a turbo engine that gets 281 horsepower and 311 lb-ft of torque.
- The cabin has room for up to five passengers and comes with standard amenities like heated front seats, an eight-way power driver’s seat with lumbar, and soft cloth seats.
- As you move up to higher trims, you’ll find even more lavish features like leatherette and Nappa leather seats, ventilated front seats, and heated rear seats.
- To keep everyone connected and entertained, the 2023 Santa Fe comes with useful tech like Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, front and rear USB outlets, and a large 10.25-inch touch-screen display.
- Safety is prioritized in the new Santa Fe as well, with SmartSense™ features like Driver Attention Warning, Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist, and more keeping you secure on the road.
2023 Hyundai Palisade
The largest vehicle in the Hyundai lineup is the Palisade, which features a rugged yet sophisticated exterior.
- The exterior can be painted in high-class colours like Robust Emerald, Moonlight Cloud, or Sierra Burgundy with available satin chrome accents from front to back.
- This large SUV can be outfitted with a seven- or eight-passenger configuration, giving you second-row captain’s chairs on the former.
- With a focus on passenger comfort and utility, the Hyundai Palisade offers a ton of premium amenities like:
- Ergo-motion driver’s seat
- Smart one-touch walk-in button
- Third-row power folding and unfolding seats
- Driver’s integrated memory system
- Heated steering wheel
- Quilted Nappa leather seats
- 2,447 litres of total cargo space
- Beyond the plush comforts inside the Palisade, you’ll also see a ton of advanced infotainment tech like a 12.3-inch touch-screen display, a wireless charging pad, Driver Talk intercom, rear-seat Quiet Mode, and much more.
- Highway driving is a breeze with standard Adaptive Cruise Control with traffic stop and go, which automatically adjusts your speed based on vehicles ahead of you.
- The new Palisade is equipped with many more Hyundai SmartSense™ driver-assist features to provide added confidence behind the wheel.
2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5
For one of the most efficient options in the 2023 Hyundai lineup, turn to the sharply designed IONIQ 5 EV.
- This all-electric SUV has a range of 488 km per full charge, can go from 0-100 km/h in only 5.1 seconds, and offers ultra-fast charging for convenience.
- Go from 10% charged to 80% at a 350 kW DC ultra-rapid charger in about 18 minutes!
- With standard HTRAC™ All-Wheel Drive with Snow mode, you’ll confidently be able to tackle tough Toronto weather.
- As a future-forward vehicle, the 2023 IONIQ 5 offers available advanced tech like an augmented reality head-up display, a wireless charging pad, and a Bose® premium sound system.
- Comfort comes into play when you sit in the adjustable “Zero-Gravity” driver’s seat that can recline as you charge or whenever you need a break from driving.
- Additional standard and available interior amenities include heated front and rear seats, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and a large vision sunroof.
- Safety technology is also innovative in the new IONIQ 5, with the latest Hyundai SmartSense™ driver-assist features keeping an eye on the road and your surroundings.